Just had the docter on the line. The pathologist couldn’t make a diagnoses. Friday at 10 in the morning the doctor will know if they can or not.
If they can we will know Theo’s last name and they will know what action they will take. If they can’t make a diagnoses then they will go in for another biospy. She said that this time that might be via a small cut instead of a needle. So this train has been delayed till next Friday and until then we still don’t know anything.
Dunno what I am feeling right now. I am happy that I didn’t have to wait around long for the phone call.
Thanks for all the love and attention. It makes me feel stronger!